Eggless chocolate decadent brownies are hard to find in market. Mostly, eggless versions are dry and not gooey. After many tries I found this recipe gives the decadent brownies every time. Try this recipe and enjoy the gooey chocolate decadence.
- Flour (maida), 1 cup
- Cocoa Powder, 1/3 cup
- Baking Powder, 1 teaspoon
- Butter, 2 tablespoons softened
- Sugar, 2/3 cup (mix of white and brown )
- Condensed Milk – 1/3 cup (100gms)
- Dark Chocolate, 100 grams, melted (Any dark Chocolate, I prefer Amul dark chocolate )
- Milk, ½ cup
- Vanilla Essence, 1 teaspoon
- Chocolate chips 1/2 cup
- In a bowl, sift together flour, cocoa powder and baking powder. Keep aside to be used later.
- In another bowl, whisk butter for a few minutes until light in color and fluffy. Add in the sugars and whisk again for a 3-4 minutes. Add in the condensed milk and whisk thoroughly for couple of minutes.
- Add in the dry flour mix to the wet mix little by little until everything is evenly combined. DO NOT OVERMIX or your brownie will sink in the centre. Mix until you no longer see dry flour, then add in the milk and incorporate with the batter followed by the melted chocolate and vanilla essence.
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius for 10 minutes.
- Grease 9×9 brownies pan and line the bottom with parchment paper. Pour brownie batter in it and bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 25 minutes.
- Take them out of oven and spread chocolate chips on top and spread with spatula..they will melt from the heat of brownies.
- Let your brownies cool completely (preferably for 3 hours) before you transfer them to a wire rack. Cut them in equal squares. Sprinkle the color full sprinkles on top. Enjoy the warm gooey blissful brownie with vanilla ice cream and walnuts