Kurkuri Bhindi or Okra is a dish which is crispy, spicy , healthy and due to making it in Air fryer its completely guilt free. Its tastes awesome with hot Rajma rice or with with any rice dish. U can also eat a bowl of it if ur on dieting and avoiding carbs.
Due to use of besan (chick pea) and mustard oil its Gluten free and vegan too. Make and enjoy this crispy bhindi and let it become the best way to enjoy n indulge in Bhindi….
Bhindi / Okra – 250 gms
Besan / chickpea flour – 2 tbsp
salt – as per taste
Red degi mirch – 1 tsp
Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
Coriander Powder – 1 tsp
Chaat masala – 1tsp
Amchur – 1/2 tsp
Mustard oil – 2 tbsp
- Wash the bhindi, and let it dry for some time on a kitchen towel. Wipe them dry. Its most important that they are completely dry before slitting them.
- Slit then vertically in four pieces. Sprinkle gram flour, salt, turmeric, coriander powder, red chilli on them and a tbsp of mustard oil. Coat the bindis evenly.
- Pre heat Airfryer at 200*c for 5 mins.
- After % mins, turn town the temperature to 180*c , place the bhindis in the mesh basket of airfryer and cook for 8-10 mins.
- Take out the basket after 5 mins, baste with mustard oil and flip the bhindis.
- Check when 8 mins complete, it takes just 15 sec for the food to get from perfect to burnt. It will be more crispier once it cools down out of airfryer.
- Once, out of airfryer, sprinkle amchur and chaat masala and mix well. Enjoy the perfect guilt free kurkuri bhindi.