Nutella is sinful heaven for chocolate lovers. Its one thing I cant resist even on diet days. Combining my love for cheesecakes with nutella , I made this no bake, quick and heavenly smooth cheesecake which turned out to be absolute decadent and perfect.
Its a super easy, no fail recipe and total drool worthy. Make this cheesecake on any special occasion or even if u just feel like making a guilty pleasure for yourself.
Bon Appetit !!!!!
2 pack of Philadelphia cream cheese approx 400 gms( You can also use Go or Britannnia or any cream cheese available.
1 1/2 big jars of Nutella (350gm ) each
4 tbsp melted butter
200 gms digestive biscuits
Roasted chopped almonds for decoration
- In a blender crush the biscuits. When turned in fine powder add melted butter and 1 tbsp of nutella and blitz once.
- Line a springform pan with baking paper. Spread the biscuit mix and press to form a uniform layer. Keep in refrigerator to chill.
- In a big bowl, take room temp cream cheese and whisk with electric beater for a minute.
- Add one whole jar of Nutella ( at room temp so that its runny, otherwise microwave Nutella for a min before adding so its soft n runny )
- Whisk well together for a min , spread over the cookies base and chill in refrigerator for atleast 4-6 hours.
- After 4 hours, de mould it and pick up the parchment paper and transfer in a plate. Microwave remaining Nutella for a min to make little runny.Spread over the cheesecake.
- Decorate with roasted chopped almonds