Breakfast bowl or brekkie bowls is my favourite breakfast… easy to relish on a lazy day… full of nutrition and taste . And it helps loose weight, fill you up and makes your metabolism works better .
Chia puddings are made in various variations. I have another mango chia pudding recipe on my blog , which can also be used as a low fat, low carb dessert. It can be eaten at any time of day. Make and keep in your refrigerator and relish whenever you feel like.
This time rather than using milk or water I used fresh coconut water to soak chia seeds to get the milk coconut flavour and it also cuts down the need for any additional sugar as the natural sweetness of coconut water helps add sweetness to the pudding.
- Chia seeds – 2 tbsp
- Coconut water – 1 glass
- Honey – 1 tsp (optional)
- Banana – 1 diced (you can also use mangoes)
- Pumpkin seeds – 1 tsp
- Sunflower seeds – 1 tsp
- Almonds – 6
- In a glass add, chia seeds in coconut water with honey (optional). Mix everything together. Keep in refrigerator overnight.
- Next morning , mix well and pour the mix in a bowl.
- Top with chopped banana or any other fruit you like, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds and almonds.
- Relish it anytime you wish like.