Recently I have started experimenting with different type of chia bowls for breakfast. Then , I saw this beautiful flower made out of mango slices and decided to make a rose flavour chia pudding decorated with mango rose on top.
Try this refreshing , light and low cal chia pudding for breakfast and start your day with fragrance of mangoes and roses.
- Chia seeds – 2 tbsp
- Rose water – 2 tbsp (homemade)
- Water – 3/4 cup
- Dried rose petals – 1 tbsp
- Mango – 1 thin slices to make flower
- Almonds and pistachio – sliced
- Honey 1 tsp (optional)
- Soak chia seeds and dried rose petals in rose water and normal water overnight in refrigerator.
- In morning mix everything together and take it out in a bowl. Mix honey if you want it sweet. I don’t add as I like the natural sweetness of the fruit.
- Top with mango slices decorated as a mango flower. Top with sliced almonds and pistachios. Served chilled