Delhi is the land of chaat. It’s very rare to find someone who doesn’t like Delhi ki chaat.
But being a health freak stops me from enjoying this spicy flavoured treat. So one fine day, I decided to combine the two famous chaats – Aloo tikka and aloo ki chaat and combine to make a ZERO OIL Aloo Tikka Chaat.
It’s super easy, super quick to make and can be enjoyed guilt free whenever you wish.
Also this can be eaten during navratras or any fasts as it’s a phalhari recipe.
- Boiled Aloo or Boiled potatoes- 4 big ones cut into cubes. ( 12 pieces from 1 potato)
- Curd – 3 tbsp
- Saindha Salt – as per taste
- Coriander powder – 1 tsp
- Garam masala- 1 tsp
- Degi mirch – 3/4 tsp
- Curd – 1 cup
- Powdered sugar – 2 tbsp
- Mint coriander chutney
- Coriander leaves chopped
- Garam masala to sprinkle
- Cut the boiled potatoes in bite size pieces. You get roughly 12 pieces from one potato.
- In a bowl, whisk curd, salt, chilli powder, coriander powder and garam masala. Add in cubes potatoes. Coat the potatoes well with the marinade.
- Leave the marinated potatoes in refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Pre heat the oven on 230*c with both top and bottom rod on.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and place the marinated potato pieces on it with little spaces between them.
- Bake the potatoes for 7-8 mins . Then set the oven option to broil or grill and grill them for another 5 minutes till they get charred.
- Take them out after 5 mins and transfer the potatoes in serving platter.
- Add the powdered sugar to 1 cup curd and whisk well. Top the roasted potatoes with the curd and then with mint coriander chutney. Sprinkle little garam masala and chopped green coriander leaves.