Easy to make, healthy, fresh and a beautiful beginning to your day – yogurt parfaits . Quickly whipped up, can be eaten at any time of day, a perfect low calorie dessert to a fres morning breakfast, your on the go snack to tv couch binge eating.
It’s so easy that my daughter has been making them since she was 5. It’s her permanent breakfast at Mother’s Day.
Make and enjoy this yummilicious parfait and make your day a fresher one.
- Thick yogurt – 1 cup
- Mango – 1 chopped
- Black grapes – 8-10 slices
- Banana – 1 sliced
- Any fruit of your choice – kiwi, tinned pineapple, apple, pomegranate, lychee
- To sprinkle- chia seeds , roasted pumpkin seeds, roasted sliced almonds
- Take the yogurt in a bowl n whisk with a fork.
- Take a glasses. This recipe makes two portions. Put 1 tbsp yogurt in the bottom.
- Add a layer of sliced black grapes on top of yogurt.
- Add another layer of 1 1/2 tbsp yogurt on top of grapes.
- Add a layer of sliced banana or any fruit of your choice, on top of yogurt. Sprinkle some sliced roasted almonds on top of banana.
- Add in another layer of 1.5 tbsp of yogurt and top it with chopped mango.
- Sprinkle chia seeds and roasted pumpkin seeds and keep in refrigerator for 15 mins.
- Serve cold
Note: you can make them ahead and keep in refrigerator and serve them as dessert after dinner.