Summer is a time of ice-creams , sorbets and sherbets . But, mostly they are full of sugar , preservatives and fat.
I like to make simple Ice lollies for my kids with fresh seasonal fruits. One of my favourite to make is a creamy vegan, gluten free, fat free quick mango ice cream.
This creamy mango ice cream is so simple and soo quick, you would be surprised that you can enjoy it as much as you want without worrying about your diet or weight.
- Banana – 2 medium
- Ripe mangoes- 4 medium
- Lime juice – 1 tsp
- Peel and slice the banana in rounds, put in an airtight box and freeze them in freezer till hard.
- Similarly peel and chop the mangoes in cubes, keep in an airtight box and freeze overnight.
- In a blender, add the frozen banana chunks and blend them till creamy and smooth. Scrape the sides with a spatula once or twice.
- Add in the frozen mango chunks and like juice. Blend till creamy and smooth. Don’t forget to scrape the sides couple of times.
- Serve topped with chocolate sprinkles for kids or even with a little lime zest for the super tangy feel.
- You can also keep in freezer in an airtight container. Enjoy guilt free.