Hello. I want to eat a pizza but mother is not allowing me.. Think Saanvi.. Yes I can make 2 minute mug pizza. You want to eat also. So lets make.
- 4 tablespoons of all purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/16 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon of salt
- 3 tablespoon of milk
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of tomato sauce or pizza pasta sauce
- 1 generous tablespoon shredded mozzarella cheese
- Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt, mix then.
- Then add milk and olive and mix. It should be a thick dough in mug.
- Add pasta sauce at whole space. It should be red everywhere..
- Add mozzarella cheese all over.
- Put the mug in oven for 1 min and 30 or when you will see the cheese melting let it be there for 3-4 seconds and take.
- Take a spoon and take…
View original post 5 more words