This recipe is specially for all those chocolate lovers who crave a no sugar sinful mocha dessert in short period of time and no bake.
This is one of the most luscious, decadent dessert with a buttery biscuit base and luscious chocolate centre and topped with Nutella or Biscoff butter, nuts and chocolates.
This is also a no bake dessert and perfect for dinner parties , festive occasions and for midnight sweet cravings.
There is no added sugar in this dessert. The sweetness in this comes from the biscuit base and the sugar in the chocolate.
CRUST-2 cups crushed digestive biscuits
1/4 cup of nuts, coarsely powdered
¾ cup melted salted butter
FILLING-1 cup melted chocolate or 300gms of chocolate melted
2 cups or 480gms + 4 tablespoons or 60gms of fresh Amul cream
4 tablespoons corn flour
1+ ½ tsp Instant coffee powder
Nutella or Biscoff Butter & chopped nuts to decorate
Method1. In a bowl, combine crushed biscuits, powdered nuts and melted butter. The consistency should reach a stage that when you press a ball of mix in ur palms, it should not crumble and hold shape.
2. Line the base of the 9″ tart tin with a parchment paper. Spread this mixture and press with fingers or a spoon to make an even layer and sides. Keep this to set in the fridge for 30 minutes.
3. For the filling, heat 2 cups of cream in a non stick pan over medium-low heat. Keep in mind that the heat should be low or cream will split.
4. Meanwhile, mix the 4 tbsp of cream with the corn flour- make a thick smooth paste and keep aside.
5. When the bubbles start to appear on corners of cream , add the coffee and the melted chocolate. Combine well.
6. Once combined, add in the corn flour paste and let the mixture thicken. Keep stirring the entire time. It takes about 4-5 minutes on medium to low heat.
7. Once sufficiently thick, pour the hot mixture on your refrigerated tart base and allow to chill in the refrigerator for a minimum of 2 hours to set the tart.
8. Demould very carefully. Decorate with melted Nutella or Biscoff butter and top with chopped almonds and pistachios . You can also add halved Ferrero Rochers or any other chocolate .